Production of facade decoration from polyurethane and polystyrene from ADK Index at the Exhibition of ShymkentBuild 2018
LLP ADK Index is a Kazakhstan manufacturer of decorative elements made of polyurethane and polystyrene foam under trade mark LEPKA, used in building facade and interior finish.
Production department of the company with area of 1500 m2, located in Almaty, is equipped with automated equipment of European manufacture. Qualified technical personnel, working in production, was trained in a partner company in Istanbul.
Our company attaches great importance to the quality of products, as to a guarantee of success of enterprise and as to a guarantor of customers' confidence. All LEPKA products pass through a thorough quality control and only after this procedure they enter the warehouse.
- low weight and no load on building structures;
- high compressive and bending strength;
- environmentally friendly material;
- long service life;
- simplicity of installation at construction site;
- moisture resistance and immunity to most chemicals;
- strict geometric dimensions;
- saving of time during installation;
- excellent soundproofing;
- convenience of using usual woodworking tools;
- resistance to fluctuations in temperature during winter and summer periods;
- convenience of transportation and storage;
- diffusion of water vapor (breathes);
- reasonable cost, available to almost everyone
For more detailed information on the products offered by ADK Index Company, you are welcome to visit the Exhibition of ShymkentBuild 2018, which will take place on March 13-15th, in Nursat microdistrict, Astana prospect, 12, KSU “Exhibition Center”.
- Created on .